- Our Benevolence Ministry team treats needs holistically. While we aim to take care of emergency needs to the extent possible, our ultimate goal is to turn lives around—physically and spiritually. For individuals with need, aid is available in the form of basic financial support and crisis management counseling.
- A lot goes into the operation of The Church of Christ at Schaffer Road and it would not get done without the assistance of volunteers within the church community—plain and simple. These volunteers operate behind the scenes forming a large ministry of service broken down into various ministries according to the need and talent.
- At Schaffer Road, we strive to be a light on the hill by taking our ministry beyond our walls. Our goal is to offer resources that meet the physical and spiritual needs of the local community. Some of the services we provide are community cleanups, free tax preparation, and financial empowerment courses.
- The Church of Christ at Schaffer Road has a robust education ministry dedicated to meeting people where they are and equipping them with the tools to mature in Christ through bible study. Curriculum is structured around textual and topical studies of scripture that is both, age-based and journey relevant.
- The evangelism ministry is all about sharing the Gospel of Christ and teaching others to do the same. Members of this ministry grow with one another in their learning, visit the sick and shut-in, boldly live the joy of Christ in the world around them, serve as guides for others, and create opportunities to share the Word.
- Our food pantry is just one way we strive to show the love of Christ through the collection and distribution of food and other physical necessities. Every week, we assist a number of families who have need. The food pantry is available to anyone who has need. There is no need to be a member of the congregation.
- We encourage everybody to not only attend church services, but to also be active with a Life Group. Being part of a Life Group provides the opportunity to fulfil important elements of church life like being involved, making friends, developing their spiritual gifts and being accountable in a practical way.
- We hope to empower our brothers, through Christ Jesus, to realize their collective and individual strengths as husbands, fathers, businessmen, and leaders of our congregation. The men of The Church of Christ at Schaffer Road gather in fellowship once a month to discuss, plan and train to do the Lord’s work.
- Life doesn’t end at retirement, and neither do opportunities to learn, grow, serve and fellowship. We encourage our Young, Energetic Senior Saints (Y.E.S.S.) to invest in their own spiritual growth and to pursue opportunities for fellowship while learning to deal with the unique challenges of aging.
- The single life can be a rich tapestry of adventure, independence, and personal achievement, as well as, worldly expectations and sometimes feelings of loneliness. No matter the road leading up to your single life, this ministry and church is a place for you to belong and a family that will support you.
FIND OUT MORE?
If you would like more information on any of our ministries, let us know what you’re looking for.
Something is wrong.
Instagram token error.
9:45 am - Mid-Morning Worship Service
7:00 pm - Mid-Week Bible Study
Sign up & follow us on social media
Sign up & follow us on social media for updates!